Claims And Hearing Process

Filing Your Workers’ Compensation Claim

An injured worker’s failure to report a job accident immediately or to properly complete an application and file a claim in a timely manner can result in delay or denial of the wage and medical benefits that they deserve. Don’t let this happen to you. Dealing with the distracting pain and suffering of a workplace accident is one thing; coping with that and trying to represent yourself to your employer after an accident is another. Workers’ compensation is no do-it-yourself project. Your claim has credibility when issued by an experienced work injury law firm with a reputation for results. The attorneys at Galanti, Patti, & Winterscheidt, P.C., have the knowledge and experience to assist you.

Guiding You Through The Process

We know how to file a work injury claim and guide it through the often complex, confusing legal process. We will walk you through every step from start to finish. If need be, we will negotiate with aggressive litigation and fight a denied claim on your behalf. Basic steps of the process include:

  • Reporting the accident
  • Seeking medical attention
  • Providing medical records
  • Having your records reviewed
  • Analyzing work experience and skills
  • Undergoing evaluation

Documents and reporting must be timely and thorough. Let’s sit down together and discuss your workplace injury in a free initial consultation. We can come to your home or hospital room if you are too injured to travel.

Practice Areas

Schedule Your Meeting Now

To learn more from our lawyers about filing your workers’ compensation claim, contact our office in East Alton, Illinois, by calling  618-258-0420 or  sending an email. We look forward to meeting you and advocating for you as you attempt to recover from a work accident injury and return to your job.


Schedule A Free Consultation

We help injured workers protect their rights. Call us at 618-258-0420. Your email message receives our prompt attention. We offer discounts on our contingency fees to union members and military veterans.